Tuesday, February 1, 2011
getting started
Today is my first day blogging. How interesting that I enjoy reading what others think but have kept my own musings to myself. So not like me! I have decided that to better my own mental game I could use this as a form of therapy. It may contain quips, ideas on horoscopes, fun family facts, or just my own view on silly things I come across. I have named it Cobwebs in the Corner after an assignment I once had in high school where we had to describe what we would find in the brains of classmate that we felt fit a "stereotype". Being the smart aleck I am, I used class clown and generally had most of his brain filled with buzzing hand shakes, dumb jokes, insecurities and lots of empty space filled with cobwebs. In reality, cobwebs are a mask of those things that we don't want to discover and places in our lives we rarely visit. I have chosen to delve into mine. Scary thought. Maybe I don't want to go there. So...welcome, while I explore the Cobwebs in the Corners of my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be sure to check in and follow any ramblings you might post! Have fun, lots o'hugs!! <3 Tanja
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your ramblings and your cobwebs. I have admired you since I first met you.
ReplyDelete